AUTOMATIC BACK POCKET DECORATIVE UNIT / LABEL SETTER
1010V4 - series
The range of 1010V4 is an example of Vi.Be.Mac. Jeans Technology Vision in terms of flexibility. This working station has important advantages in terms of productivity of the loader and stacker system, which allows an unskilled operator to handle easily more units. The unit can perform many operations: pocket design, attaching coin pockets, labels, patches, stitching flaps. The double color technology and many available configurations contribute in making the unit series 1010V4 the perfect solution between flexibility and productivity.
Sewing Head: Mitsubishi PLK-G10 MAXI Vi.Be.Mac.
Max Sewing Speed: 2800 rpm (single needle version) / 2500 rpm (double needle version)
Clamp Sewing Area for Pocket Design: 245 X 145 mm
Standard Clamp Sewing Area for Label: 90 X 130 mm
Max Sewing Area: 258 X 158 mm
Stitching Length: from 0.1 to 20 mm (0.1 Step)
Sewing Machine Motor: Ac Servomotor Mitsubishi 750w (Direct Drive)
Power Supply Voltage: 220 V 50/60 Hz
Control Box: Mitsubishi PLKGCU20
Air Consumption: Model DCS: 2.3 L/min – Model L: 1.5 L/min – Model SP: 1.5 L/min
- Mitsubishi direct drive PLK-G, lockstitch
- Thanks to the special frame (patented), possiblity to perform embroidery with the widest range of shapes available on the market, whilst at the same time maintaining high performance levels.
- Shuttle hook
- Split needle bar
- Many configurations available for a modular production system
- Possible to develop programs and design by computer and upload them in the panel control through USB
- Time required to change clamps / moulds: 3 min
- Average pocket embroidery time: 6 secs
- (Load-Sew-Unload) average label application time: 12 secs
- Average velcro application time (Load-Sew-Unload): 10 secs
- Storage of pattern data in thememory: 512 patterns in the internal memory pocket design + USB flash memory stick
- Product Ccounter: up/down system (0-9999)
The accessories described here may not be included in the price of the machine. Please refer to the commercial documents for information on prices and conditions.