2 needle chain stitch flat bed felling unit
The V364.1 is a flat bed machine equipped with Vi.Be.Mac. sewing head, 2 needle chain stitch, needle feed and semi-dry lubrication, ideal for lap felling of the yoke seams, rise seams, inseam & outseam, top stitch. This model ensures user-friendliness, high-quality sewing, production. The machine’s soft belt puller device, the revolutionary presser foot equipped with DCP technology (Dynamic Control of the Pressure on the presser foot) and the useful table that comes already assembled with the machine make this unit a very functional working station.
Max Sewing Machine Speed: 3600 rpm
Max Sewing Head Speed: 4000 rpm
Stitching Length: from 0.9 to 5 mm
Sewing Head: Vi.Be.Mac.
Power Supply Voltage: 220 V 50/60 Hz
Sewing Machine Motor: Mitsubishi XCG 554 20Y – 550W
Control Box: XCG MFY 2005
Air Consumption: 2 L/min
- Standard needle gauge: 1/4” (6.4 mm) 2 needles
- Optional needle gauges (2 needles): 9/32” (7.2 mm) – 5/16” (8 mm) – 3/8” (9.6 mm) – 5/8” (16 mm)
- Optional needle gauge (3 needles): 1/2” (12.7 mm)
- Semi-dry lubrication system for best lubrication with oil saving
- DCP (Dynamic Control Pressure) patented technology
- Auxiliary puller with a belt adjustable in speed to increase material pulling during sewing and consequently increase the finish and quality of sewing
- Quick lap felling device changing system
- New design of the stand, with a special cylinder inside the column that makes machine floating for easy adjustment in height
The accessories described here may not be included in the price of the machine. Please refer to the commercial documents for information on prices and conditions.