SEMI-AUTOMATIC BACK POCKET SETTER
Model 2516V4 is Vi.Be.Mac. semi-automatic pocket setter unit for jeans and pants. The unit applies any kind of pre-pressed patch pockets on jeans and casual trousers, army pants and workwear. It is possible to stitch any shape of pockets (round, square, pocket with zip). It is also possible to apply labels, to sew darts and pleats, flap, labels, to embroider back pockets, patch, cargo pockets. Maximum flexibility with a wide range of fabrics, all in double color technology with the lowest running costs. 2516V4 works perfectly side by side with Vi.Be.Mac. hot creasing station VC101HAM. This is 2516V4 automatic pocket setter.
Sewing Head: Mitsubishi PLK-G30 MAXI Vi.Be.Mac.
Max Sewing Speed: 2800 rpm (single needle version), 2500 rpm (double needle version)
Stitching Length: from 0.1 to 20 mm (0.1 step)
Max Sewing Area: 305 X 250 mm
Clamp Sewing Area: 250 X 247 mm
Control Box: Mitsubishi PLKGCU20
Sewing Machine Motor: Ac Servomotor Mitsubishi 750 W (Direct Drive)
Power consumption: 0.8 Kw/h
Power Supply Voltage: 220 V Single-Phase 50/60 Hz
Air consumption: 6L/min
- Easy programming
- Mitsubishi direct drive PLK-G, two needle lockstitch in V4 model, 1 needle lockstitch in V4M model, with shuttle hook and thread trimmer
- Easy moulds making: it is possible to make complete jigs locally manually or through simple CNC machineries in a short time, saving time and costs
- Thanks to the special frame it is possible to perform embroidery with the widest range of shapes available on the market, whilst at the same time maintaining high performance levels
- Application: light to medium, medium to heavy, stretch
- Storage of pattern data in the memory: 512 patterns in the internal memory pocket design + USB flash memory stick
- Product counter: up/down system (0-9999)
The accessories described here may not be included in the price of the machine. Please refer to the commercial documents for information on prices and conditions.