3 needle chain stitch feed off the arm unit
The unit is a feed off the arm unit 3 needle chain stitch, with the most famous and widespread FOA sewing head shape in the world market.
In addition, this machine is particularly suitable to sew back yoke, back rise, inseam and out seams, plus top stitch operations. VS2261 can work at 4999 rpm thanks to several outstanding features, like oil feeding lubrication, puller device and a special sensor for the Dynamic Pressure presser foot Control (DCP technology, PATENTED).
Max Sewing Machine Speed: 4999 rpm
Stitching Length: from 0.9 to 4.5 mm
Standard Needle Gauge: 1/4” (6.4 mm)
Sewing Head: Vi.Be.Mac. 3 needle chain stitch
Power Supply Voltage: 220V Single-Phase 50/60 Hz
Sewing Machine Motor: Mitsubishi XCG 754 20Y – 750W
Control Box: XCG MFY 2007
Air Consumption: 3 L/min
- Standard needle gauge: 1/4” (6.4 mm)
- Optional needle gauges (3 needles): 9/32” (7.2 mm) – 5/16” (8 mm) – 3/8” (9.5 mm) – 3/8” (1/4” + 1/8” )
- Optional needle gauges (2 needles): 3/16” (4.8 mm) – 7/32” (5.6 mm)
- Large range of needle gauges available
- New design of the stand: with a special cylinder inside the column that makes machine floating for easy adjustment in height
- Great flexibility: different needle gauges grant maximum flexibility, the machine is provided to sew heavy materials. However, it is also possible to modify it by purchasing the light fabric kit.
The accessories described here may not be included in the price of the machine. Please refer to the commercial documents for information on prices and conditions.