BOTTOM HEMMING UNIT
Benchmark in Vi.Be.Mac product’s line (the world famous unit), this unit entirely designed and manufactured in its own factory. The bottom hemming unit 3022BHE represents the markets solution to trouser hemline problems: accurate, productive and characterized by the flexibility that has become the hallmark of all Vi.Be.Mac. products. This bottom hemming has a adjustable folder, front and reverse, with a high standard efficiency, especially in terms of flexibility thanks to the fast conversion kit able to change from chain stitch to lockstitch and vice versa in approximately 25 minutes.
Max Sewing Speed: 4000 rpm chain stitch, 3500 rpm lockstitch
Standard Stitch Length: from 0.9 to 9 mm
Hem Width: from 9 to 30 mm (optional 42 mm)
Sewing Head: Vi.Be.Mac.
Power Supply Voltage: 220 V 50/60 Hz
Sewing Machine Motor: Mitsubishi XCG 554 20Y – 550W
Control Box: XCG MFY 2005
Air Consumption: 2 L/min
- Condense stitch for closing: on the chain stitch style hemming operation it’s possible to close the stitches with a condense stitch, avoiding the need of another operation step
- Two needle plates with thread trimmer: for chain stitch and lockstitch
- Change from light to heavy fabrics: made without any alteration to mechanical components or electronic adjustments
- Pneumatic system for the toggle-joint opening of the guide: it can be selected by the operator in two different modes, manual or automatic, with the foot lifting at the same time
- Pneumatic foot lift
- Electronic stitch length can be set up easily with the electronic panel, for the maximum flexibility and operator’s comfort.
- Straight and reverse folder
- Adjustable folder
- New design of the stand: easy adjustment in height
- Increased hem width: 42 mm
The accessories described here may not be included in the price of the machine. Please refer to the commercial documents for information on prices and conditions.