3 needle chain stitch feed of the arm unit - foa
The V263 is the most innovative development in the foa units series. In order to provide the maximum flexibility at the highest rate of efficiency, Vi.Be.Mac. designed a new foa unit with an incredible speed and easy adjustment where the operator can change settings by himself without the need of a technician. The feed of arm foa V263 represents a new level of automation, creating a new benchmark for future technology. Direct-drive motor makes the unit the fastest feed of the arm foa in the world.
Max Sewing Machine Speed: 5600 rpm
Stitching Length: from 0.9 to 4.5 mm
Standard Needle Gauge: 1/4” (6.4 mm) flat and with step (needle plate and presser foot)
Sewing Head: Vi.Be.Mac. 3 needle CS
Sewing Machine Motor: Panasonic brushless
Control Box: Vi.Be.Mac.
Power Supply Voltage: 220 V Single-Phase 50/60 Hz
Air Consumption: 3 L/min
- Standard needle gauge: 1/4” (6.4 mm)
- Optional needle gauges (3 needles): 9/32” (7.2 mm) – 5/16” (8 mm) – 3/8” (9.5 mm)
- Optional needle gauges (2 needles): 3/16” (4.8 mm) – 7/32” (5.6 mm)
Note: all needle gauges are available flat and with step (needle plate & presser foot)
- New electric thread trimmer (low noise and long knife life)
- Electronic control system made by Vi.Be.Mac. Italy
- Brushless direct drive main motor, improving performance and precision
- Transport with an electric puller: higher quality transport, no variations on the stitch length as the engine revolutions change
- Longer life of the puller belt
- Diagnostic and the alarm log
- Fast differential feed dog adjustment (without the use of any tool)
- USB port for system updating
The accessories described here may not be included in the price of the machine. Please refer to the commercial documents for information on prices and conditions.