3 NEEDLE CHAIN STITCH FEED OFF THE ARM UNIT
The strongest and most precise feed off the arm unit for denim is now part of the new Vi.Be.Mac. S line. Produced in Vi.Be.Mac. China facility, in full respect of VBM quality and performance standards. The S2261HP is feed off the arm unit 3 needle chain stitch, for double lap seaming on jeans, work clothes and denim clothes in general. This machine is particularly suitable to sew back yoke, back rise, inseam and out seams, plus top stitch operations. In terms of productivity, S2261HP can work at 4999 rpm thanks to several outstanding features, like oil feeding lubrication, puller device and a special sensor for the dynamic pressure presser foot control (DCP system, PATENTED). The above mentioned DCP system avoids all the skip stitching troubles also on the crotch double thickness, the most critical point for every feed of the arm machine existing in the market.
- Zeromax puller: for fast feeding and perfect matching
- DCP (Dynamic Control Pressure): patented technology
- Large range of needle gauges availabile
- New cutting system: high precision and long last
- New design of the stand: with a special cylinder inside the column that makes machine floating for easy adjustment in height
- Needle gauges (3 needles): 9/32” (7.2 mm) – 5/16” (8 mm) – 3/8” (9.5 mm) – 3/8” (1/4” + 1/8” )
- Needle gauges (2 needles): 3/16” (4.8 mm) – 7/32” (5.6 mm)
Max sewing speed
from 0.9 to 4.5 mm
Standard needle gauge
1/4” (6.4 mm)
Vi.Be.Mac. 3 needle CS
220 V Single-Phase 50/60 Hz
The accessories described here may not be included in the price of the machine. Please refer to the commercial documents for information on prices and conditions.