3 needle chain stitch feed of the arm unit - foa
Strong, fast, precise, consistent in the stitch length even on the thickest parts! The V261 is new feed of the arm unit (FOA), 3 needle chain stitch, built and developed entirely by Vibemac in Italy. It’s suitable for double lap seaming on jeans, casual trousers, work clothes and denim clothes in general. This machine can sew back yoke, back rise, inseam and out seams, plus top stitch operations. It does not have rivals also when used for shirts.
Max Sewing Speed: 5200 rpm
Stitching Length: from 0.9 to 4.5 mm
Standard Needle Gauge: 1/4” (6.4 mm)
Sewing Head: Vi.Be.Mac. 3 needle chain stitch
Power Supply Voltage: 220V Single-Phase 50/60 Hz
Sewing Machine Motor: Mitsubishi XCG 754 20Y – 750W
Control Box: XCG MFY 2007
Air Consumption: 3 L/min
- Standard needle gauge: 1/4” (6.4 mm)
- Optional needle gauges (3 needles): 9/32” (7.2 mm) – 5/16” (8 mm) 3/8” (9.5 mm) – 3/8” (1/4” + 1/8” )
- Optional needle gauges (2 needles): 3/16” (4.8 mm) – 7/32” (5.6 mm)
- Zeromax puller: for fast feeding and perfect matching
- Large range of needle gauges available
- New cutting system: high precision and long lasting
- New design of the stand: with a special cylinder inside the column that makes machine floating for easy adjustment in height
- High speed: higher production with the unit’s speed (5200 rpm) associated with the smart puller system allows a production incomparable in the market, up to 5 inseams in 1 minute!
- Great flexibility: different needle gauges grant maximum flexibility, the machine is provided to sew heavy materials but it is also possible to modify it by purchasing the light fabric kit
The accessories described here may not be included in the price of the machine. Please refer to the commercial documents for information on prices and conditions.