Piece by piece waistband unit
V201 is Vi.Be.Mac. piece by piece waistband application unit for jeans, casual trousers and denim jackets. The machine series is equipped with Vi.Be.Mac sewing head, which combines feed dog & needle feed transport systems. Thanks to this piece by piece waistband type of feeding, the unit can be used with the piece by piece working method. The FLX model version is convertible from lockstitch to chain stitch and viceversa or mixed solutions, making it able to satisfy any style request (patented system worldwide).
Max Sewing Machine Speed: 3600 rpm chain stitch / 3200 rpm lockstitch
Max Sewing Head Speed: 4000 rpm chain stitch / 3500 rpm lockstitch
Max Sewing Speed: 4000 rpm chain stitch / 3200 rpm lockstitch
Stitching Length: from 0.9 to 5 mm
Power Supply Voltage: 220 V Single-Phase 50/60 Hz
Sewing Head: Vi.Be.Mac.
Sewing Machine Motor: Mitsubishi XCG 554 20Y – 550 W
Control Box: XCG MFY 2005
Air Consumption: 2.6 L/min
- Standard needle gauges: 7/8” – 1”1/8 – 1”3/8 – 1”5/8 – 1”7/8
- Included needle gauges: 1” – 1”1/4 – 1”1/2 – 1”3/4 – 2” (no extra folder)
- Automatic back chain stitch thread trimmer with sensor
- New design of the stand, with a special cylinder inside the column that makes machine floating for easy adjustment in height
- Pneumatic scissors: easy and comfortable device to reduce the fatigue of the operator and to increase the quality and productivity
The accessories described here may not be included in the price of the machine. Please refer to the commercial documents for information on prices and conditions.