PROGRAMMABLE SKIP TWIN NEEDLE UNIT AND CORNER
V2251, Vi.Be.Mac. programmable skip twin needle can work in 3 different modes: corner, PLC or standard 2 skip needles. Corner mode is ideal to stitch corners, and makes the V2251 perfect to sew pocket corners, flaps and cargo pockets.
The PLC of programmable skip twin needle unit and corner V2251 mode allows to create any 1-2 needle sequence, being able to perform up to 4 different operations.
The advantages of replacing two or more 1-2 needle standard machines with one V2251 are numerous. There will be a drastic saving in terms of: number of operators, number of helpers necessary to move the garment, space in the production line, energy/air consumptions, spare parts consumption.
Max Sewing Machine Speed: 3000 rpm
Stitching Length: from 0.5 to 4.5 mm
Standard Needle Gauge: 1/4” (6.4 mm)
Optional Needle Gauges: 1/8” (3.2 mm) 3/16” (4.8 mm) – 5/16” (8 mm) 3/8” (9.5 mm) – 1/2” (12.7 mm)
Sewing Head: Mitsubishi or Vi.Be.Mac.
Control Box: XCG MFY 2005
Sewing Machine Motor: Mitsubishi XCG 554 20Y – 550 W
Power Supply Voltage: 220 V 50/60 Hz
Air Consumption: 0.5/0.7 L/min
- Releasable needles in PLC: in this mode both needles can be released alternatively
- Special compensative presser foot, divided in 2 parts to adapt to every kind of fabric
- Pneumatic pressure foot lifter
- Thread trimmer
- New design of the stand
- Possibility to release both the right and the left needle alternatively
- The operator can easily vary the sequence of sewing at any moment for stylistic/fashion or production reasons
- The sequence skips to the next step once the operator presses the pedal backward, minimizing the waste of time
- Possibility to select one needle instead of the other one
- Possiblity to program number of stitches that has to be skipped
- The sequential use of right-hand/left-hand needle can be switched manually at any time by the operator for a perfect quality result
The accessories described here may not be included in the price of the machine. Please refer to the commercial documents for information on prices and conditions.